Widow Empowerment Event
September 23 - 25, 2022, in Scottsdale, Arizona
Early Bird General Registration is now open for the Modern Widows Club's Widow Empowerment Event!
Join them September 23 to 25, 2022, in Scottsdale, Arizona for their remarkable, one-of-a-kind
event for widows and daughters of widows. At WEE 2022 Scottsdale you’ll find HOPE as you
spend time with an understanding community and our dynamic, powerful speakers. You’ll have
opportunities to HEAL through education, resources, and activities that also give you the chance
to GROW and find purpose. And you’ll learn more about how to LEAD in the future of widowhood.
Over the course of our extraordinary weekend you’ll connect with resilient role models in a safe,
trusted community, and can expect to gain:
- Friendship and inspiration from hundreds of wise women who are walking this path with you
- Knowledge, leadership, education, and guidance to empower your important decisions
- Confidence to journey from grief to growth
- Honest and healthy conversations to help you discover joy again
- Affirmations of areas of excelling and areas that need focus
- Framework and resources to reconstruct your life with meaning, purpose, and strength
- Hope for you and your family’s future
-Peace of mind that you are not alone
To sign up, visit www.modernwidowsclub.org and then “Register for WEE 2022 Scottsdale.”
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
My Grief Connection - Created 04 July 2019
Updated 29 June 2022
© 2022 My Grief Connection