Take a Holiday From Grief: 6 Day Online Series with Sadie Beyl
Tuesday, June 28 - Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM CEST / 4:00 PM GMT / 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET
Don’t you wish you could just pack a bag and get away from your grief! Starting on Tuesday, 28 June,
for 6 days, and for only half an hour a day, Sadie's goal is to help YOU go within and activate a flow
state of ease so that you can experience more joy, fulfillment and peace. The best part is, you’re invited
to attend these 6 meditation and mindfulness sessions, for FREE!
This is for YOU if want to:
- Become less stressed and more connected
- Let go of feeling emotional all of the time: guilt, frustration, shame and judgement
- Create a roadmap to live a fulfilled life without your loved one
- Be calm and overcome fear, anger and frustration
- Express yourself with ease and create new opportunities in your life
- Regain your balance, and improve sleep quality
- Take better care of yourself and feel less isolated or lonely
Take a Holiday from Grief series will help you take a break from grief and leave you feeling refreshed and recharged, exactly as if you’d had a mini holiday! Whatever emotions you’re facing or you simply feel lost, that your life will never be the same again and you don’t know what’s next, this FREE series is for you!
If YOU are ready for a little vacation, and to receive advice, tips, and tools for daily support on this unasked
for journey, sign up now at: https://frommourningtolight.com/grief-holiday
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 12 August 2022
© 2022 My Grief Connection