Discover Life Again After Loss
7-Week Online Wellness Class
Starts on October 4, 2022
Discover Life Again After Loss is an intimate small group experience for widows. While it is not a grief
support group or grief counseling, it is a place for discovering TOOLS to navigate your new journey. It is a professionally facilitated health and wellness education class taught by Marni Henderson B.S., credentialed
Health Educator, Wellness Coach, and HeartMath Practitioner who walks with others on the shared journey of
love, loss, life, and death (widowed in 2013). You will attend to your grief, love, and memories while bringing
them forward into your life AND discovering new ways of living. You will discover and practice TOOLS to
navigate this chapter in life and beyond. By tending to overall health and well-being, you can begin to integrate new life while also honoring deep grief and loss. It is a small group community filled with witnessing each
other's pain, excitement, courage, vulnerabilities, and strengths. In addition to stress management practices designed to calm, heal, and restore our nervous system, you will learn how to discover your unique pathway
for creating well-being in mind, body, and spirit through tools to support your next steps. You will learn to
take the next step towards healing, nurturing, and replenishing your whole self.
The class starts this Tuesday, Tuesday, October 4th, 2022:
- 7-week live 75″ webinar delivered in the ZOOM format within a private online community
- Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. MT OR 5:30 MT (pick one, they will be the same content)
- Connect in a private online community during the class (not on Facebook)
- Private sessions are available with Marni to enhance your personal experience
- Practical tools that blend current science with heart-based living
- Support to practice "real world" applications with the help of the community
- $149 investment (MGC is not an affiliate)
Learn more or register at: https://www.coalescediscovery.com/health-and-wellness-classes/widow-wellness-class/
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 14 November 2023
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection