The Mental Wellness Connection Online Summit
April 18 - 24, 2022
The Mental Wellness Connection is a FREE online summit taking place April 18th-24th
that aims to answer these questions and much more. It’s full of practical wisdom and
simple but powerful pathways to improving your mental health from a root cause
perspective and accelerate your healing potential on all fronts.
This transformative summit can help you:
- Identify and address the underlying causes of any mental health challenges you may be facing
- Harness the restorative and nourishing power of sleep
- Stabilize and boost your energy and motivation
- Understand the brain-gut connection
- Find natural solutions for depression, anxiety, and ADHD outside of outdated healthcare paradigms
- Implement diet, detox, and nutrition strategies into your daily routine
And much more!
This event is particularly special because it brings together a panel of the world’s most trusted mental health advocates including doctors, therapists, nutritionists, energy workers, and more. You won’t just learn valuable ways to improve your diet, exercise, and sleep hygiene—you’ll also discover the science behind how your gut, mitochondria, and more impact your mental health moment to moment. In other words, you’ll come away with a big picture understanding of WHY your body and mind are connected, as well as exactly HOW you can nurture this relationship to experience greater purpose, joy, and connection in life.
Register for the FREE at: https://mentalwellness.byhealthmeans.com/
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 26 May 2023
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection