The Grief Summit
Sunday, February 28th from 12:00 - 4:00 PM EST
The Resilience Collective will be hosting "The Grief Summit," a free, virtual conference exploring collective grief
and rituals, pathways, and possibilities for healing on. In the wake of the pandemic and systemic injustice,
we find ourselves facing vast, collective grief. How we meet and mourn our losses has radically changed.
We have been forced to create new rituals and gather virtually. We have unearthed new ways to witness our
grief and build resilience together. This summit will gather teachers, healers, and community leaders from
around the world to share learnings and build solidarity. It will explore:
- Storytelling and the role of creativity in our journeys through grief
- How family-directed funerals build resilience and strength in navigating grief
- How rituals and new traditions influence the ways we experience grief
- How to stay present and hopeful amidst immense losses
- How to talk about death and grief
Any and all who wish to explore resilience in grief together are welcome. This summit may be particularly
helpful for healthcare professionals, educators, artists, psychologists and therapists, coaches, activists
(and aspiring activists), somatic practitioners, and mindfulness practitioners.
- You are encouraged to join if you:
- Want to learn more about cultivating resilience in grief
- Wish to understand more about community death care
- Are seeking meaningful language to speak about grief, both individually and in the workplace
- Need a supportive community of fellow professionals finding collective resilience
There is no cost to attend. We will be gathering virtually for the sake of safety in the time of COVID.
The Grief Summit will be recorded and a few weeks following the event, The Resilience Collective
will share a recording of on their website.
Register to attend for FREE at: https://resilience-collective.com/grief-summit
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 21 September 2022
© 2022 My Grief Connection