The Connection Between Grief and Trauma - FREE Webinar
February 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM PT/ 7:00 PM ET
Join grief expert David Kessler for a free LIVE webinar with Psychiatrist and trauma expert,
Frank Anderson, MD on Tuesday, February 21st at 4:00 PM PT/ 7:00 PM ET.
Together, they'll explore:
- Understanding the complexities and reach of trauma
- How does trauma impact and inform our grief?
- How might grief re-activate trauma?
- How does trauma show up in our lives and impact our healing?
- How to emerge from the double impact of grief and trauma.
- What does healing look like?
- When is grief considered traumatic?
They would love to have you join them live and will also send a replay to everyone who registers.
Register at: https://www.davidkesslertraining.com/grief-trauma-connection
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 21 March 2023
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection