Sibling Grief: The Missing Pieces - Giving Yourself Some Grace as a Forgotten Mourner
Presented by A Sibling To Love & From Grief To Grind
Hosted By Andrea A. Moore & La'Keshia Allen
Saturday, August 22, 2020 from 9:30 - 11:00 AM (MST)
This online event is for the sibling survivor who is battling with their grief process.
Andrea and La'Keshia have joined together along with a few others speakers to be a
support for you as well as give you tips and truths on how to maneuver through
your grief unapologetically.
This summit will address:
- Myths that we have heard about grief
- The challenges you will face as a sibling
- Different types of feelings you may have during your journey
- Healthy ways to cope
- Receiving support from friends and family
- Understanding the importance of feeling your emotions.
Register and purchase you tickets at:
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
My Grief Connection - Created 04 July 2019
Updated 24 July 2021
© 2021 My Grief Connection