NAMI Walks Idaho
Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 12:00 PM at Ann Morrison Park, in Boise, Idaho.
Participate in NAMI Walks and support the mental health movement in Idaho!
NAMI Walks is a free 5k(ish), run/walk/stroll on the beautiful Boise Greenbelt, with an opportunity for fellowship and advocacy in support of a great cause
- Register for free, gather your team, and earn NAMI swag with each level of fundraising.
- Represent your organization. Dress up, bring your signs, and help us de-stigmatize mental illness!
- Honor and support your friends and family dealing with mental health issues.
- Support NAMI programs and services in YOUR community. Every penny raised stays in Idaho!
Join them on Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 12:00 PM (Noon) at Ann Morrison Park, in Boise, Idaho.
Register today at www.tinyurl.com/NamiWalksID2023
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 14 November 2023
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection