Living with grief in the midst of COVID-19: 5 Tools to Cope and Navigate This Unprecedented Time
FREE 45-min Webinar from Dr. Jennifer Levin at Therapy Heals
In this webinar, you will learn how to...
1. Cope with the parallels between grief and the coronavirus
2. Survive empathy overload
3. Stay connected to your grief when everything else is on hold
4. Remain grounded when the rest of the world is panicking
5. Avoid being a victim of circumstances and to give and receive during grief
Watch the FREE replay: https://fromgrieftogrowth.mykajabi.com/grief-covid-19-webinar-video
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
My Grief Connection - Created 04 July 2019
Updated 26 March 2021
© 2021 My Grief Connection