Helping With Grief Webinar with David Kessler
Thursday, September 29th, 2022, at 11:00 AM PT/ 2:00 PM ET
Grief changes everything. We often develop a deeper understanding of loss's unpredictable and devastating
pain. And we uncover reserves of resilience that can surprise us. So often, people ask me how to best
support others when they are in grief. Join griever and grief expert, author, and teacher David Kessler for his
FREE teaching event, "Helping With Grief," on Thursday, September 29th, 2022, at 11:00 AM PT/ 2:00 PM ET.
During this event, you'll build the confidence to know how to help with compassion. David will share
the techniques to help people find hope and healing after even the most devastating loss.
In this teaching, David will cover:
- Helping others who have suffered even the most tragic losses
- Learning the six needs of the grieving so you can help others navigate grief
- Supporting others on their darkest days
- Encouraging post-traumatic growth to move beyond the pain and create a legacy of love
- Inspiring others to identify reserves of resilience that may surprise them
Register to reserve your space. If you can't watch live, he will send a reply to all who register.
Visit www.helpingwithgrief.com for more information or to register.
Please share with any family, colleagues or friends who you think might find it helpful.
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 21 September 2022
© 2022 My Grief Connection