Healing After Suicide Summit: Finding Hope After Losing Someone to Suicide - July 2022Read Now
Healing After Suicide Summit: Finding Hope After Losing Someone to Suicide
July 11th through the 24th at 8:00 AM MTN / 7:00 AM PST
Save-the-dates: July 11th - 24th, because my friend Crystal Partney is hosting the Healing After Suicide Summit!
Crystal is going to offer:
* What you can do today to begin healing
* Guides who’s been in your shoes
* Someone to walk alongside you throughout your journey toward healing
Here's what you can expect in your inbox each day throughout the summit:
* Learn how to begin the healing process
* Know that you are not alone in your healing path
* Find tools and resources that will help you begin healing today
My guess is that it would be worth your while to block out time to listen to the speaker sessions
for this summit. Don’t worry, each session is only about 20 minutes long.
I know I won't miss it. I’ll see you there!
Register for FREE at: https://scatteringhope1.clickfunnels.com/opt-in1636216980107
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 26 May 2023
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection