FREE Webinar: Helping Others With Grief in Challenging Times with David Kessler
Grief expert David Kessler has put together a FREE training called "Helping Others With Grief in Challenging Times,"
because if ever there was a time we could all use more help, it’s now.
Join him for this FREE webinar event and May 19th at 1:00 pm PT/ 4:00 pm ET.
In this teaching, he'll be covering:
- Helping others who have suffered even the most tragic losses
- Learning the 6 needs of the grieving so you can help others navigate grief
- Encouraging post-traumatic growth to move beyond the pain and create a legacy of love
- Inspiring others to identify reserves of resilience that may surprise them
David will share the tools you need to confidently help others navigate the rocky terrain of grief.
Register to attend at: https://bit.ly/3yzHB50
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 988.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
This Page Was Updated On 06 Febrary 2024
© 2019-2023 My Grief Connection