FREE Conscious Grief Series: How to Navigate Through Grief to Find Joy, Connection and Happiness AgainRead Now
FREE Conscious Grief Series: How to Navigate Through Grief to Find Joy, Connection and Happiness Again
Hosted by Tara Nash beginning on May 11, 2021.
Sign up to receive two interviews each day for 12 days.
Register at: https://www.conscious-grief.com/
This series of online interviews will cover topics including:
- How grief and anxiety are connected
- Child Loss
- How grief stays with you, but changes over time
- How grief manifests in the body
- Loss of a spouse
- How pets grieve as well
- How grief manifests in romantic relationships
- How movement and body work can help with releasing grief
- Grief involved in fertility difficulties and becoming a parent
...and much more!
Join the Facebook community at: https://www.facebook.com/consciousgriefseries
Connect with Tara on Instagram at @tara_nash_seeker
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
Updated 21 September 2022
© 2022 My Grief Connection