Coronavirus Counseling Assistance for Frontline Workers: 866-536-0239
Toll-free hotline offering access to benefit navigators who will guide you in any
behavioral health benefits you may have access to through your current benefits,
and provide referrals to behavioral health resources.
Screening and navigation services include:
• 24 hour, 7-day-a-week access to telephonic crisis counselors.
• Screening and benefit navigation 8:00 am to 6:00 pm & 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays, (MST)
• Coaching on how to access benefits and recommendations on available services in any region of the state.
For individuals who do not have access to behavioral health services through their current benefits, or who have significant financial or access barriers to those benefits, this program offers up to five sessions of confidential assessment and brief solution-focused problem intervention provided by licensed, professional counselors. Sessions are offered via telehealth services or, when appropriate given social distancing measures, face-to-face.
Sessions can be individual, couples, or family counseling.
In addition to five counseling sessions, the program offers participants:
• A national, licensed, and credentialed provider network for appropriate access to urgent and non-urgent care.
• Referral to additional behavioral health services & community resources based on the client’s needs,
recommended treatment & financial means.
• Substance use expertise and referrals for treatment of chemical dependency and other addictions.
• Online lifestyle tools and resources including legal, financial and identity theft information,
calculators, tip sheets, and webinars.
Sara J. Cobb
Founder, My Grief Connection
Note: The website contains some affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of these links we may receive a small commission
– at no extra cost to you. I only promote things I have have either personally tried or strongly believe are beneficial. Any commissions earned helps keep this
website going. Thank you for using our affiliate links to help My Grief Connection to continue helping grievers find help & hope.
Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the linked sites, videos, movies, podcasts, groups, events, books, articles, etc.
This site provides links and general grief support information and is not intended to serve as or replace professional counseling, guidance or treatment.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, please contact 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
For any type of crisis situation you can text CONNECT to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line counselor.
My Grief Connection - Created 04 July 2019
Updated 23 October 2021
© 2021 My Grief Connection